السبت، 30 مارس 2024

Fwd: BANK ATM

Dear ,


I am glad and grateful for the consideration and decision made
by The Federal Government Board Of Directors to compensate you
for the losses you have incurred in the past, and to restore the
good image of our federation tarnished by hackers and scammers.
It is truly heartening to know that your concerns have been
acknowledged,

the payment of $95,850. is waiting for you as compensation Please
provide me with the details and instructions below on how to
proceed, and I will ensure your compensation without delay. You
can reach me directly at My Email Address or through any other
means convenient for you Below

regarding the disbursement of funds. the options provided for
receiving the payment. is stated below We have 3 method of
payment ATM card payment, Online banking which you will have
access to your funds online and cash delivery to Your doorstep?
kindly Contact me Directly Via Whatsapp or Email Address below

THANKS
BEST REGARDS
Dr RAYMUNDO ROSAS
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
EMAIL ADDRESS :Cashconsultantog@outlook.com

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق