الثلاثاء، 21 مارس 2023

Re: I am selling guest blog post sale on traffic websites

Not interested in these poor traffic sites. I only need sites in tech category with more USA traffic.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 7:35 PM GuestPostEngine <hey@guestpostengine.com> wrote:

We can not consider these websites.

If you have a website related to website design, video Production, Marketing & Hubspot Niche,

Please let me know.

Note:-

- we only consider Service based websites.

- we can not considered Blog websites.

- DA must be above 35+

- Spam Score below 5

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks,

Ankita


On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 3:32 PM, Aaliyah Anna <aaliyahanna098@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
Please check my sites,
I have A lot of sites at a suitable price If you are interested Please Let me Know.


1=
DA=55           Spam=2

2=
DA=67    PA=47   Spam=1

3=
DA= 54           Spam=1

If you are interested or have any queries please let us know.
I am waiting for your kind reply!
Best Regards
Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "go@GuestPostEngine.com" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to go+unsubscribe@webdew.com.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق