الثلاثاء، 30 أغسطس 2016

Unique Content Article: Buying Colourful Rugby Headguards

Buying Colourful Rugby Headguards

by Stewart Potter

I've been taking part in Rugby for a long time. The question I am asked over and over again is where do I order my headguards from? I have constantly picked out seriously colourful headguard and evidently this gets the interest of my team mates. I love it, and so I generally encourage them all to obtain their very own, and not merely for the safety element of putting on a scrum cap in rugby.

It probably helps the opponent place me too, that may not be a very good factor. Being dressed in something vivid and eye catching causes you to become more recognisable. Normal team kit lets you blend in a little. Making yourself a target to the opposition seriously isn't the brightest idea. Honestly, that does not bother me at all. I would rather wear a zany design on my head than a really dull and mundane head guard.

Because I like all of the different headguard types, I tend to buy 3 or 4 every year, even if I don't actually need a replacement yet. They're not massively expensive and I love to mix things up a little bit in between matches and training. So what can I say? I am a fanatic! I think the best manufacturer is undoubtedly Canterbury since they have the most comfortable headguards. They produce what they call an "uglies" design which is particularly attention grabbing and I admit I have been through a couple of these types.

I also like the design of Gilbert scrum caps and I have gotten several of these through the years. Nonetheless they in no way get quite the same amount of notice as the Canterbury scrum caps, therefore I consistently find myself returning to <a href="http://tinyurl.com/zdt6zno">Canterbury Scrum Caps</a>. Both of those offer you excellent protection though, and I believe they are both good, reliable brand names with regard to protective gear such as this.

I would be very reluctant to take part in a rugby match without my trusty scrum cap. Even just in friendlies, I like experiencing this extra sense of secureness. I am aware they will never provide total protection, nevertheless it's an improvement on nothing. And after listening to some of the horror stories which circulate within the changing rooms an internet-based discussion boards, amongst all players, I made a decision early on that I wished to use a scrum cap.

Being dressed in a colourful scrum cap for rugby has grown to be bit of a trademark for me personally and every one of my team mates recognize me for doing it now. There has actually been times when folk have failed to recognise me in the club bar after a match because I did not have my cap on! I understand, it may sound crazy. But it is a part of me and my own identity now so I suppose individuals find it unusual if I stray from it. Also to be honest, my scalp seems strange if I stray from this as well!



When I am searching for a new <a href="http://tinyurl.com/zdt6zno">Canterbury Scrum Cap</a> I will visit Rugby Factory Shop first.. Also published at <a href="http://www.uberarticles.com/home.php?id=2069711&p=108131">Buying Colourful Rugby Headguards</a>.


---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2016-07-12 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=footworld9.sports9@blogger.com&code=ea006aceb3e882e3615d4686d355489d
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Buying Colourful Rugby Headguards
Author: Stewart Potter
Email: adsites@uberarticles.com
Keywords: rugby equipment, sports equipment, rugby players,rugby, physical education, protective equipment,health and safety, online shopping, sport
Word Count: 510
Category: Recreation &amp; Sports
---------------------------------

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق